The PDF version of Issue 31, Indie Shaman Magazine. PDF issues are sent by email. (Print version of this issue sold out).
- ‘Healing With Nature’s Sacred Feminine: The Ñust`as of Miskayani’ by Elizabeth Jenkins
- Indie Shaman chats to Evelyn C. Rysdyk, author of ‘The Norse Shaman’
- Kenn Day shares his thoughts on ‘Shamanism and Cultural Context’
- ‘Eco Shamanism: Becoming one with our Earth’ by Mandy Pullen
- ‘Winter Warbles, Frosty Feathers’ by our wildlife and ecology feature writer, Rochelle Kent-Ellis
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Fennel.
- ‘The Pledge’ by David Sparenberg
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot, relates ‘A Winter Journey’
- Plus: ‘Community Spirit’ featuring the Pagan and Heathen Symposium; columnists Elen Sentier and Yvonne Ryves; book reviews, events calendar and our regular cartoon strip Shay Mann.
This item states 'free shipping' as there is no postal shipping for this item which is delivered by email.
Issue 31 PDF
- Product Code: Mag31PDF
- Availability: In Stock